[This program is self funded]
This program is intended for students who can already speak Japanese (at level N3 or higher). It will deepen their understanding of Japan’s culture and society from a variety of perspectives and from the past until the present. This will be done through lectures and practical exercises that will give them a solid grasp of the history and traditional culture of both Nara and Japan, as well as through activities focused on issues seen across the country, such as depopulation and the aging of society.
For further information, please visit: http://www.nara-wu.ac.jp/iec/int/en/study/summer_programme/mahoroba_j/index.html
• Application Form
• Curriculum Vitae
• Motivation Letter
• Certificate of Enrollment from faculty
• Official academic transcript
• Letter of Recommendation from academic advisor
• Colored copy of passport
• Passport-size photo (4 pieces, 3.5 x 4.5 cm, white background color, taken within the past three months)
• Letter of Nomination from faculty (*addressed to Head of Office of International Affairs)
• English language proficiency (Min. Score of TOEFL – ITP=530, iBT 80 or IELTS 6.0)
• Japanese language proficiency (Min. JLPT N3)
1) Submit the aforementioned documents to Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur F-13) for internal review.
2) OIA staffs will evaluate your application.
3) Once you are selected as Nominated Student, OIA will send your application to Nara Women’s University as for host university selection.
4) FINAL decision from Nara Women’s University.
Please send all documents above in 2 COPIES to Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur Block F-13) no later than May 15, 2017.