[This porgram is self-funded]
Tamkang summer program “Business & Capital Management over Globalization: The Best Way to Learn Business, Taste Culture, Explore Taipei, and Experience Diversity” which will be held by the Department of International Business, from August 2 to August 15, 2017. This summer program consists of lectures, company visits, and cultural trips. Please find the flyer and the tentative program schedule attached for you reference. Upon successful completion of the program, students will earn 3 credits.
TKU will look after the dormitory accommodation and group transportation. Participant from foreign universities shall be responsible for their airfare, visa fees and meals.
• Curriculum Vitae • Motivation Letter • Certificate of Enrollment from faculty • Official academic transcript • Letter of Recommendation from academic advisor • Colored copy of passport • Passport-size photo (4 pieces, 3.5 x 4.5 cm, white background color, taken within the past three months) • Letter of Nomination from faculty (*addressed to Head of Office of International Affairs) • English language proficiency (Min. Score of TOEFL – ITP=530, iBT 80 or IELTS 6.0)
1) Submit the aforementioned documents to Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur F-13) for internal review.
2) OIA staffs will evaluate your application.\
3) Once you are selected as Nominated Student, OIA will send your application to Tamkang University as for host university selection.
4) FINAL decision from Tamkang University.