[Scholarship is offered for this program]
The Erasmus+ Programme of the European Commission promotes the mobility of students and teachers. The action Erasmus+ KA107 of this program provides funding for exchange mobility with partner countries. The Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona (UAB) has been awarded with scholarships under the action KA107 therefore students and staff from their partner universities have the opportunity to fund their exchanges to this institution.
For further Information, please go to: http://www.uab.cat/web/mobility-international-exchange/mobility-international-exchange-programmes/-erasmus-ka107-br-partner-countries/incoming-students-1345696967966.html
The Scholarship covers travel costs (1.100€) & living expenses (4.000 €), and the nominated students could come for the first semester of 2017/18 (August to December).
• Colored copy of passport
• Official academic transcript
• Learning Agreement (accepted and signed by academic supervisor/vice dean UGM as home university and UAB as host university)
• Letter of Recommendation from academic advisor
• Letter of Enrolment from faculty
• Letter of Nomination from faculty (addressed to Head of Office of International Affairs, UGM)
• English Language Proficiency Test Results (Min. Score of TOEFL – ITP=530, iBT 8.0 or IELTS 6.0)
• Spanish Language Proficiency (optional, will add the value of the application)
• Passport-size Photo (2 pcs, 3×4 cm, white background color, taken within the past three months)
• Curriculum Vitae
• Motivation Letter
1) Submit the aforementioned documents to Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur F-13) for internal selection.
2) OIA staffs will evaluate your application and make the applicant ranking.
3) Once you are selected as Nominated Student, you may continue to fill Online Application Form to UAB as for host university selection.
4) According to the level of the studies, the aforementioned documents must be provided by email to UAB no later than 10 days after the application form is submitted.
5) FINAL decision from UAB.
Please send all documents above in 2 COPIES to Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur Block F-13) no later than April 17, 2017.