|–||Japanese 1||Day Trip||Japanese 4||Japanese 7||FREE
(One-day homestay with Japanese family)
|Orientation||Japanese 2||Japanese 5||Japanese 8|
|III 11:30-12:30||Campus Tour||Japanese 3 with Japanese students||Japanese 6 with Japanese students||Japanese 9 with Japanese students|
|Lunch 12:30-13:25||13:00～[Welcome Party]||Lunch||Lunch||Lunch|
|IV 13:25-14:55||Free or Cultural Program||Free or Cultural Program||Free or Cultural Program|
|Japanese 10||Two-day and One-Night Trip (Including Japanese 13-15)||Japanese 16||Wrap-up session (presentation)
|Japanese 11||Japanese 17|
|III 11:30-12:30||Japanese 12||Japanese 18 Group Work for Wrap-up session||[Closing Ceremony]|
|IV 13:25-14:55||Free or Cultural Program||Free or Cultural Program|
* A certificate of completion will be given at the closing ceremony.
• Application Form http://www.tokai-international.jp/inbound/tcj/
• Curriculum Vitae
• Motivation Letter
• Certificate of Enrollment from faculty
• Official academic transcript
• Letter of Recommendation from academic advisor
• Colored copy of passport
• Passport-size photo (4 pieces, 3.5 x 4.5 cm, white background color, taken within the past three months)
• Letter of Nomination from faculty (*addressed to Head of Office of International Affairs)
• English language proficiency (Min. Score of TOEFL – ITP=530, iBT 80 or IELTS 6.0)
1) Submit the aforementioned documents to Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur F-13) for internal review.
2) OIA staffs will evaluate your application.
3) Once you are selected as Nominated Student, OIA will send your application to Tokai University as for host university selection.
4) FINAL decision from Tokai University.