[Scholarship is offered for this program]
Program Brochure: Harper Adams International leaflet V5.compressed
Harper Adams University is the UK’s leading specialist Agriculture and Land Based Economy University, located in the beautiful Shropshire countryside just 1 hour from Birmingham.
Information about Masters courses in Agriculture and Agricultural Science can be found at http://www.harper-adams.ac.uk/postgraduate/courses/2017/
Some highlights regarding Harper Adams status are:
- Currently University of the Year 2016 (WhatUni?)
- Currently Modern University of the Year 2017 (Times Good University Gide)
- Ranked no 36 out of all UK universities (Times Good University Guide)
- Ranked no 8 in the UK for teaching quality (Times Good University Guide)
- On campus 640 hectare working farm with crops, forestry, cattle, sheep and poultry
As part of our initiative to help in the development of Agriculture and Food Security in Indonesia, the University is offering a number of 50% scholarships exclusively to Indonesian applicants.
Total MSc tuition fee: GBP12,500 becomes GBP6,250 with 50% tuition fee reduction (add GBP450 for Ecology courses)
Requirements for the scholarships are
- IELTS 6 (5.5 in each component)
- IPK/GPA 3.0 from a recognized Indonesia university
We also offer flexibility to students who wish to reduce overseas study costs by conducting their research dissertations in Indonesia.
Study options are
- MSc = 8 months tuition in UK + 4 months research in Indonesia.
- MRes = 4 months tuition in UK + 8 months research in Indonesia.
- MSc/MRes = 12 months in UK including research
Minimum Weekly Living Costs
Rent per week: GBP55
Utilities per week (electricity, water etc): GBP12
Food per week: GBP30
Travel per week : GBP20
Total: GBP117 per week
Total Costs (Tuition and Living)
- Total Cost (Tuition and Living) for a student staying for 4 months: £6,250 + £1,872 = £8,122* (IDR 129,952,000)^
- Total Cost (Tuition and Living) for a student staying for 8 months: £6,250 + £3,744 = £9,994* (IDR 159,904,000)^
- Total Cost (Tuition and Living) for a student staying for 12 months: £6,250 + £5,836 = £12,086* (IDR193,376,000)^
*Does not include entertainment, clothes, flights or visa fees.
^ based on exchange rate of IDR16,000 = £1
Application Process (there is no application fee)
Complete attached form HARPER ADAMS APPLICATION FORM V2 (1)
If you have IELTS and you have finished your degree put your scores on the application form and attach your documents.
If you do not yet have IELTS or your degree write “to be completed on the form”
Send form to email@example.com
Subject: Harper Adams University Application Form
More info, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for Scholarships: 31 March (first batch)