[This program is self-funded]
Study in Japan. Study in Osaka. Live, Learn, and Get inspired this summer!We are glad to offer Summer School Program in June and July, 2017, in which one can take courses in English and Japanese language learning. KU Summer School is an interdisciplinary program designed for students interested in Japanese culture, society, history and contemporary issues.
For further information, please go to: http://www.kansai-u.ac.jp/Kokusai/english/from/short.html
Application Guideline: http://www.kansai-u.ac.jp/Kokusai/english/pdf/SS_Application%20Guideline2017.pdf
• Application Form http://www.kansai-u.ac.jp/Kokusai/english/pdf/SS_Application%20Form.pdf
• Curriculum Vitae
• Motivation Letter
• Certificate of Enrollment from faculty
• Official academic transcript
• Letter of Recommendation from academic advisor
• Colored copy of passport
• Passport-size photo (4 pieces, 3.5 x 4.5 cm, white background color, taken within the past three months)
• Letter of Nomination from faculty (*addressed to Head of Office of International Affairs)
• English language proficiency (Min. Score of TOEFL – ITP=500, iBT 80 or IELTS 6.0)
1) Submit the aforementioned documents to Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur F-13) for internal review.
2) OIA staffs will evaluate your application.
3) Once you are selected as Nominated Student, OIA will send your application to Kansai University as for host university selection.
4) FINAL decision from Kansai University.
Please send all documents above in 2 COPIES to Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur Block F-13) no later than April 5, 2017.