[Scholarship is offered for this program]
KOREATECH sends about 200 students a year overseas through various programs such as exchange student, language program and global project, and overseas internship. By attracting foreign students (undergraduate, graduate, exchange student, language program student), KOREATECH fosters global leaders with an international mindset.
Program Brochure >>>> promotion-pt_koreatech_oct
|2017 Spring Semester||March 2th ~ June 20th, 2016|
|Field of study at KOREATECH||http://www.koreatech.ac.kr/eng/sub02_02_01_01.do|
|Courses||Course list for 2017 spring semester will be delivered in the middle of December.|
|VISA||D-2 Visa (The acceptance letter will be delivered to your school)|
|Health Insurance||Student should have an insurance at home country.|
|Housing||International House : 820,000 KRW / semesterYeji Dormitory (Female) : 440,000 KRW / semesterSoul Dormitory(Male) : 48,000 KRW / semester(Housing will be set by Office of External Cooperation.)|
*Scholarship : Dormitory and 200,000 KRW per month(March to June)
• Application Form >>> application_form_name
• Study plan
• Curriculum Vitae
• Motivation Letter
• Certificate of Enrollment from faculty
• Official academic transcript
• Letter of Recommendation from academic advisor
• Colored copy of passport
• Passport-size photo (4 pieces, 3.5 x 4.5 cm, white background color, taken within the past three months)
• Letter of Nomination from faculty (*addressed to Head of Office of International Affairs)
• English language proficiency (Min. Score of TOEFL – ITP=530, iBT 80 or IELTS 6.0)
• Korean language proficiency (*if any)
1) Submit the aforementioned documents to Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur F-13) for internal review.
2) OIA staffs will evaluate your application.
3) Once you are selected as Nominated Student, OIA will send your application to Korea University of Technology & Education (KOREATECH) as for host university selection.
4) FINAL decision from Korea University of Technology & Education (KOREATECH).
Please send all documents above in 2 COPIES to Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur Block F-13) no later than December 8, 2016.