[This program is self-funded]
• Application form >>> exchange_student_application_formknu
• Letter of Enrollment from faculty
• Official academic transcript
• Letter of Nomination from faculty (*addressed to Head of Office of International Affairs, UGM)
• Curriculum Vitaé (*included in Application Form)
• Colored copy of passport
• Certificate of Health (*included in Application Form)
• Passport-size Photo (1 pcs, 3×4 cm, white background color, taken within the past three months)
• Letter of Recommendation from academic advisor
• Motivation Letter
• English language proficiency (Min. Score of TOEFL – ITP=530, iBT 8.0 or IELTS 6.0)
1) Submit the aforementioned documents to Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur F-13) for internal selection.
2) OIA staffs will evaluate your application and make the applicant ranking.
3) Once you are selected as Nominated Student, you may continue register to KNU as for host university selection.
4) FINAL decision from KNU.
Please send all documents above in 2 COPIES to Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur Block F-13) no later than November 15, 2016.