• application-form NUSTEP
• Japanese Questionnaire
• Copy of passport
• Official Academic Transcript (in English)
• Motivation Letter
• Passport Photo
• Curriculum Vitae
• English language proficiency (Min. Score of TOEFL – ITP=530, iBT 8.0 or IELTS 6.0) ATAU Japanese proficiency (JLPT N2/N3 or CEFR A2/B1)
• Student Enrollment from faculty
• Letter of Recommendation(s) from Academic Supervisor(s)
1) Submit the aforementioned documents to Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur F-13) for internal selection.
2) OIA staffs will evaluate your application and make the applicant ranking.
3) Once you are selected as Nominated Student, you may continue register to Nagoya University as for host university selection.
4) FINAL decision from Nagoya University.
Please send all documents above in 2 COPIES to Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur Block F-13) no later than October 10, 2016.
[Japan] Nagoya University – (NUSTEP) Spring 2017