ERASMUS+ for incoming international (non-EU) students
Erasmus+ programme enables international students and researchers exchanges mainly between the EU countries, providing generous financial support. From 2015 onwards, Masaryk University also offers wide range of study courses under Erasmus+ programme available for prospective candidates from non-EU regions, particularly Western Balkan, South-Mediterranean countries, Africa, Asia and Latin America. The application for incoming students under the Erasmus+ programme to Masaryk University is open for the forthcoming academic year 2016/2017.
The Erasmus+ programme is open for all degree levels. Participation usually includes undergraduate and master students exchange, doctoral students and staff (academic and administrative) exchange mobilities. Students can spend one semester (minimum of 3 months) or the whole academic year (2 semesters) at MU according to their preferences, but the total length of stay at MU under the Erasmus+ programme cannot exceed 12 months (within one study cycle). If you are coming to study at MU, no tuition fees is required.
Students coming to Masaryk University are entitled to a grant of 800 euro/month.
Staff grantees coming to Masaryk University are entitled to a grant of 140 euro/day.
- Photo (passport size);
- Motivation letter;
- A copy of the photo page of the passport;
- A confirmation of English language skills for non-native English speakers (TOEFL Paper: 513, TOEFL CBT: 183, TOEFL IBT: 70, IELTS: 5.5, Exam Cambridge: FCE, CEFR:B2);
- Curriculum Vitae;
- Transcript of records;
- Recommendation letter from faculty addressed to Head of OIA UGM;
- Research proposal (only PhD students);
- Pre-acceptance letter (only PhD students and Mobility Staff) (proof that candidate has established contact with professor/colleague at Masaryk university, who will ensure academic relevancy of the stay);
Please send two copies of documents above to Kantor Urusan International UGM (Bulaksumur, F13) no letter than 20th September 2016.