About the Program
The KNU Global Summer School brings together students and academics from all over the world for a unique intercultural learning experience and special taste of Korean culture. All courses are taught in English, and you will take courses with Korean students as well as other participants from all over the world.
â– Course for 2 credits: “An Introduction to Korea for International Students”.
â– Tution Exemption: All the fees including accommodation, meals and program fees are covered by KNU, except for the airfare
â– Duration: 29 June to 10 July (Two weeks)
- Application form [download]
- Nomination letter from faculty to Head OIA (in bahasa)
- Certificate of Enrollment
- Official Transcript of Academic Record
- Curriculum vitae
- Motivation letter
- Letter of recommendation
- A copy of the first page of applicantâ€™s passport
- A copy of english proficiency certificate (TOEFL ITP, TOEFL iBT, IELTS)
Submission and Deadline
Please fill forms below and submit two copies of required documents to Office of International Affairs UGM ( Bulaksumur, F13) no later than 9th April 2015.
Any inquiries about application process and requirements please send email to: email@example.com
If there is technical trouble related this application (ex: application form not show up, can't download application form, etc) please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org