Greetings from Geneva!
The Graduate Institute of International and Development Studies (IHEID), located in Geneva, Switzerland, is a prestigious academic institution specializing in the fields of international affairs and development studies. Established in 1927, IHEID offers a range of programs at the graduate and postgraduate levels, including international relations, international law, economics, development studies, and political science. Renowned for its multidisciplinary approach and emphasis on critical thinking, the institute attracts students and scholars from around the world who are interested in understanding and addressing global challenges. IHEID’s location in Geneva, a major hub for international organizations and diplomacy, provides unique opportunities for students to engage with global institutions and practitioners in various fields.
We are pleased to inform you that the application for Graduate Institute of International and Development Studies (IHEID) Exchange Program Spring 2024 is now open for Universitas Gadjah Mada students.
- Undergraduate students (S1) or Graduate students (S2/S3)
- Enrolled in Universitas Gadjah Mada during the program
- Minimum GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- Be proficient in English
- Official Academic Transcript
- English Language Proficiency
- Letter of Enrollment from Faculty
- Letter of Nomination from Faculty (addressed to the Head of Office of International Affairs UGM)
- Letter of Recommendation from the Academic Advisor
- Curriculum Vitae
- Motivation Letter
- Colored Copy of Passport
- Confirmation Letter of Participation (download)
- Passport Size Photo
- Submit the aforementioned documents to UGM International Exposure Application Form: http://ugm.id/IntExposureApplication no later than 1 March 2024 for internal review.
- OIA staff will evaluate your application. Once you are selected as Nominated Applicants, OIA will confirm your official nomination to IHEID and you may proceed to the online application no later than 1 April 2024.
- The FINAL decision is from IHEID.
- In the meantime, the students are required to keep the hard file of all documents until further notice by the Office of International Affairs.
- In case the faculty could not provide the letter of enrollment and nomination during this period, the official nomination through email from the faculty is acceptable. The official nomination could be delivered to email@example.com (cc to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions regarding this program, you can contact us in OIA’s office hour:
- Whatsapp: +62 812-1888-7818 (WA)
- Email: email@example.com
Virtual consultation: https://ugm.id/AppointmentOIAUGM