Greetings from Sookmyung Women’s University!
Sookmyung Women’s University is a prestigious women’s educational institution located in Seoul, South Korea. Founded in 1906, it has a rich history of empowering women through education. The university is known for its commitment to fostering academic excellence, leadership, and social responsibility among its students.
We are pleased to inform you that the application for Sookmyung Women’s University Exchange Program Spring 2024 is now open for Universitas Gadjah Mada students.
- Undergraduate students (S1) or Graduate students (S2/S3)
- Enrolled in Universitas Gadjah Mada during the program
- Minimum GPA of 2.8 on a 4.0 scale
- Be proficient in English or Korean
- Official Academic Transcript
- English or Korean Language Proficiency
- Letter of Enrollment from Faculty
- Letter of Nomination from Faculty (addressed to the Head of Office of International Affairs UGM)
- Letter of Recommendation from the Academic Advisor
- Curriculum Vitae
- Motivation Letter
- Colored Copy of Passport
- Confirmation Letter of Participation (download)
- Passport Size Photo
- Submit the aforementioned documents to UGM International Exposure Application Form: http://ugm.id/IntExposureApplication no later than 15 October 2023 for internal review.
- OIA staff will evaluate your application. Once you are selected as Nominated Applicants, OIA will confirm your official nomination to Sookmyung Women’s University and you may proceed to the online application.
- The FINAL decision is from Sookmyung Women’s University.
- In the meantime, the students are required to keep the hard file of all documents until further notice by the Office of International Affairs.
- In case the faculty could not provide the letter of enrollment and nomination during this period, the official nomination through email from the faculty is acceptable. The official nomination could be delivered to email@example.com (cc to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions regarding this program, you can contact us in OIA’s office hour:
- Whatsapp: +62 812-1888-7818 (WA)
- Email: email@example.com
Virtual consultation: https://ugm.id/AppointmentOIAUGM