Greetings from National Chung Hsing University, Taiwan.
National Chung Hsing University (NCHU) is a prestigious educational institution located in Taichung City, Taiwan. Established in 1953, NCHU has consistently ranked among Taiwan’s top universities and is renowned for its excellence in agriculture, life sciences, and related fields.
We are pleased to inform you that the application for National Chung Hsing University Exchange Program Spring 2024 is now open for Universitas Gadjah Mada students.
- Minimum 2nd Year Undergraduate students (S1) or Graduate students (S2/S3)
- Enrolled in Universitas Gadjah Mada during the program
- Minimum GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- Be proficient in English/Chinese
- Official Academic Transcript
- English/Chinese Language Proficiency
- Letter of Enrollment from Faculty
- Letter of Nomination from Faculty (addressed to the Head of Office of International Affairs UGM)
- Letter of Recommendation from the Academic Advisor
- Curriculum Vitae
- Motivation Letter
- Colored Copy of Passport
- Confirmation Letter of Participation (download)
- Passport Size Photo
- Submit the aforementioned documents to UGM International Exposure Application Form: http://ugm.id/IntExposureApplication no later than 5 October 2023 for internal review.
- OIA staff will evaluate your application. Once you are selected as Nominated Applicants, OIA will confirm your official nomination to National Chung Hsing University and you may proceed to the online application.
- The FINAL decision is from National Chung Hsing University.
- In the meantime, the students are required to keep the hard file of all documents until further notice by the Office of International Affairs.
- In case the faculty could not provide the letter of enrollment and nomination during this period, the official nomination through email from the faculty is acceptable. The official nomination could be delivered to firstname.lastname@example.org (cc to email@example.com
If you have any questions regarding this program, you can contact us in OIA’s office hour:
- Whatsapp: +62 812-1888-7818 (WA)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Virtual consultation: https://ugm.id/AppointmentOIAUGM