Warm greetings from Keimyung University!
Keimyung University was founded in 1954 by an American missionary and leaders of the local Presbyterian Church. The founding principle’s purpose was to provide Koreans with higher education firmly anchored in Christianity. In 1978, Keimyung successfully elevated its status into a university, marking the beginning of a new period of rapid development. Until now, Keimyung University has 57 majors and has become a global university with approximately 1,600 international students from all over the world that have studied with high satisfaction.
We are pleased to inform you that the application for Keimyung University Exchange Program Fall 2023 is now open for Universitas Gadjah Mada students.
- Undergraduate students (S1)
- Enrolled in Universitas Gadjah Mada during the program
- Be proficient in English
- Official Academic Transcript
- English Language Proficiency (If applicable, not required)
- Letter of Enrollment from Faculty
- Letter of Nomination from Faculty (addressed to the Head of Office of International Affairs UGM)
- Letter of Recommendation from the Academic Advisor
- Curriculum Vitae
- Motivation Letter
- Colored Copy of Passport
- Confirmation Letter of Participation (download)
- 3.5 x 4.5 cm Color Photo of Face (Front view on white background only)
- Bank Balance Certificate (Min. 4,200$ per semester)
- Other certificates such as activities etc (If applicable)
- Submit the aforementioned documents to UGM International Exposure Application Form: http://ugm.id/IntExposureApplication no later than April 15th, 2023 for internal review.
- OIA staff will evaluate your application. Once you are selected as Nominated Applicants, OIA will confirm your official nomination to Keimyung University Exchange Program Fall 2023 and you may proceed to the online application.
- The FINAL decision is from Keimyung University Exchange Program Fall 2023.
- In the meantime, the students are required to keep the hard file of all documents until further notice by the Office of International Affairs.
- In case the faculty could not provide the letter of enrollment and nomination during this period, the official nomination through email from the faculty is acceptable. The official nomination could be delivered to email@example.com (cc to firstname.lastname@example.org