Warm Greetings from Utsunomiya University, Japan.
Utsunomiya University is a national university located in Utsunomiya City, Tochigi Prefecture, Japan. It was established in 1949 as a teacher training college and has since expanded to offer undergraduate and graduate programs in a variety of fields, including humanities, social sciences, natural sciences, and engineering. The university is known for its strong emphasis on practical education and research, and has established partnerships with a number of companies and organizations in the region. Additionally, Utsunomiya University has a diverse student body and a rich cultural and sporting life, with many extracurricular activities available to students.
We are pleased to inform you that the application for Utsunomiya University Exchange Program Fall 2023 is now open for Universitas Gadjah Mada students.
- Undergraduate students (S1) or Graduate students (S2/S3)
- Enrolled in Universitas Gadjah Mada during the program
- Be proficient in English or Japanese
- Official Academic Transcript
- English Language Proficiency (and Japanese Language Proficiency Test if you have one)
- Letter of Enrollment from Faculty
- Letter of Nomination from Faculty (addressed to the Head of Office of International Affairs UGM)
- Letter of Recommendation from the Academic Advisor
- Curriculum Vitae
- Motivation Letter
- Colored Copy of Passport
- Confirmation Letter of Participation (download)
- Passport Size Photo
- ID Photo Size 40mm x 30mm
- Bank Certificate
- Application for Admission Form (download here)
- Application for Certificate of Eligibility Form (download here)
- Affidavit of Sponsorship Form (download here)
- Certificate of Health Form (download here)
- Application for Residence Form (download here)
- Appended form attached to Application for Residence Form (download here)
- Submit the aforementioned documents to UGM International Exposure Application Form: http://ugm.id/IntExposureApplication no later than May 15th, 2023 for internal review.
- OIA staff will evaluate your application. Once you are selected as Nominated Applicants, OIA will confirm your official nomination to Utsunomiya University and you may proceed to the online application.
- The FINAL decision is from Utsunomiya University.
- In the meantime, the students are required to keep the hard file of all documents until further notice by the Office of International Affairs.
- In case the faculty could not provide the letter of enrollment and nomination during this period, the official nomination through email from the faculty is acceptable. The official nomination could be delivered to firstname.lastname@example.org (cc to email@example.com