Greetings from Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin, Germany!
Founded in 1809 as a university in the center of Berlin, the Humboldt-Universität Zu Berlin has undergone many profound changes. In an international comparison, Humboldt- Universität ranks among the top ten of German universities. The scientists of HU Berlin research socially relevant topics and challenges of the future and communicate these with the public. Humboldt-Universität invests all its energy in being a place of excellent research and teaching. Its aim is to promote young talents and to positively influence society and economy outside the university framework.
We are pleased to inform you that the application for the Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin Exchange Program for Academic Year 2022/23 is now open for Universitas Gadjah Mada students.
For more information about the program please check the links below.
- Undergraduate (S1) or Graduate Students (S2/S3)
- No minimum GPA requirement
- Be proficient in English/German
- Letter of Enrollment from Faculty
- Letter of Nomination from Faculty (addressed to the Head of Office of International Affairs UGM)
- Curriculum Vitae
- Motivation Letter/ Planned Projects
- Official Transcript Records
- German language certificate (Goethe-Zertifikat B2 or C1, DSH, TestDaF), alternatively German online C-Test or English language certificate (TOEFL, IELTS)
- Learning Agreement (optional)
- Copy of passport photo identification page
- Passport-size photo (4.5 cm x 5.0 cm)
- Confirmation Letter of Participation (download)
- Submit the required documents to UGM International Exposure Application Form: http://ugm.id/IntExposureApplication no later than November 20th, 2022 for internal review.
- OIA staff will evaluate your application. Once you are selected as Nominated Applicants, OIA will confirm your official nomination to Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin and you may proceed to the Online Application.
- The final decision is from Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin.
- In case the faculty could not provide the letter of enrollment and nomination during this period, the official nomination through email from the faculty is acceptable. The official nomination could be delivered to email@example.com (cc to firstname.lastname@example.org)
If you have any questions regarding this outgoing program, you can contact us during OIA’s office hours:
- Email: email@example.com
- Sync consultation: http://ugm.id/OIAAppointment