Greetings from Kyoto University, Japan!
Kyoto Institution is a comprehensive research university with a student body made up of motivated young people from many cultural origins who are studying in a number of subjects. Approximately 2,000 international students from around 100 nations and regions make up the university’s overall enrolment of 23,000 students. Sharing your thoughts and goals with this varied group of students can tremendously benefit your academic achievement and student life.
Kyoto University is pleased to announce the opening of applications for the 2022-23 Asian Future Leaders Scholarship Program (AFLSP). With the support of the Bai Xian Asia Institute and the Bai Xian Education Foundation, Kyoto University has operated the AFLSP as one of the program’s Partner Universities since 2014.
The AFLSP provides scholarships to assist students in deepening their understanding of cultural diversity, and aims to cultivate human resources who can contribute to the development of Asia and the world.
A variety of English medium programs are offered in Kyoto University, and the details of admission procedures differ depending on the graduate school.
- Term : Maximum of 2 years (extension not possible)
- Application is free
- High proficiency in English (English proficiency at a level roughly equivalent to a TOEFL iBT score of 90 or more is preferred) and presentation skills.
- Already completed a bachelor’s degree.
For more information regarding eligibility please visit here.
- Submit the aforementioned documents to UGM International Exposure Application Form : http://ugm.id/IntExposureApplication no later than October 4, 2022 for internal review.
- OIA staff will evaluate your application. Once you are selected as Nominated Applicants, OIA will confirm your official nomination to Kyoto University and you may proceed to the online application.
- The FINAL decision from Kyoto University
- Submission of all documents to the Office of International Affairs UGM is not mandatory. It is only for students who would like to get the official nomination/recommendation from UGM. Therefore, the submission to Samara University directly is enough.
- In case the faculty could not provide the letter of enrollment and nomination during this period, the official nomination through email from the faculty is acceptable. The official nomination could be delivered to firstname.lastname@example.org (cc to email@example.com)