[This program is self-funded]
National Central University Taiwan pleased to announce that they now accepts students nominated by the International Offices of its partner universities to join in the exchange program for the fall semester 2018/2019. For the eligibility of application, please contact the International Offices of your home university regarding the partnership with NCU.
For more information, please visit http://oia.ncu.edu.tw/index.php/en/2013-03-21-07-43-6/2013-03-21-09-39-12.html
Fact sheet: NCU Incoming Exchange Fact_Sheet_2018-2019
Admission deadline: May 15, 2018 (Fall Semester)
- Application form
- Curriculum Vitae
- Motivation Letter
- Certificate of Enrollment from faculty
- Official academic transcript
- Letter of Recommendation from academic advisor
- Letter of Nomination issued by Home University
- Colored copy of passport
- Copy student card
- Certificate of Health Insurance (for six months)
- Passport-size photo (4 pieces, 3.5 x 4.5 cm, white background color, taken within the past three months)
- Letter of Nomination from faculty (*addressed to Head of Office of International Affairs)
- English language proficiency (Min. Score of TOEFL – ITP=530, iBT 80 or IELTS 6.0)
*All the documents should be written in English.
*When the document issued by the institution is neither in Chinese nor English, an English or Chinese translation copy is required.
*Once completed the application form, please submit the scanned copies to the Exchange Program Coordinator via email first and then send the hardcopy via post before the application deadline.
- Submit the aforementioned documents to Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur F-13) for internal review.
- OIA staffs will evaluate your application.
- Once you are selected as Nominated Student, OIA will send your application to National Central University as for host university selection.
- FINAL decision from National Central University Taiwan.
Please send all documents above in 2 COPIES to Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur Block F-13) no later than April 17, 2018.