[This program is self-funded]
Malmö University strives to be part of society at every level. Whether that is regionally, nationally or globally, its focus is making the world a better and fairer place. We have a mission to be an active hub for research, education and innovation. Our research is often multidisciplinary and pursued in collaboration with partners from outside of the university.
Program Guideline: Fact sheet for IN students 2017-18
Official Semester: 28 August 2017 – 14 January 2018
Official Semester: 15 January 2018 – 03 June 2018
Full list of course offered: Fact sheet for IN students 2017-18
Department of Urban Studies: Courses in English 20172018 US
Faculty of Technology and Society: Courses in English 20172018 TS(1)
• Application Form https://malmo.moveon4.com/locallogin/54c3558e0f9d300227000036/eng
• Curriculum Vitae
• Nomination Form – you need to have this document filled in and signed by the OIA. http://www.mah.se/upload/IntSek/malmouniversity_nomination_form_2015.pdf
• Motivation Letter (describe why you would like to study as an exchange student at Malmö University, max 200 words.)
• Certificate of Enrollment from faculty
• Official academic transcript
• Letter of Recommendation from academic advisor
• Colored copy of passport
• Passport-size photo (4 pieces, 3.5 x 4.5 cm, white background color, taken within the past three months)
• Letter of Nomination from faculty (*addressed to Head of Office of International Affairs)
• English language proficiency (Min. Score of TOEFL – ITP=530, iBT 80 or IELTS 6.0)
1) Submit the aforementioned documents to Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur F-13) for internal review.
2) OIA staffs will evaluate your application.
3) Once you are selected as Nominated Student, OIA will send your application to Malmo University as for host university selection.
4) FINAL decision from Malmo University.
Please send all documents above in 2 COPIES to Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur Block F-13) no later than March 30, 2017.