Every year Inha University welcomes more than 100 exchange students from all over the world. Exchange student program at Inha is a great way for international students to experience the unique Korean culture, learn the Korean language and to make new friends. We accept applications for a semester or a full academic year. Students who are eligible to apply for our exchange student program should first contact the international office at their home university about the application procedures and deadlines.
For more information about our campus life, please read our guide book for international students.
Fact sheet 2017: 8. 2017 Fall Semester Factsheet for exchange students
28th(Mon), August ~ 15th(Fri), December 2017
• Curriculum Vitae
• Motivation Letter
• Certificate of Enrollment from faculty
• Official academic transcript
• Letter of Recommendation from academic advisor 5. RECOMMENDATION LETTER FORM
• Colored copy of passport
• Passport-size photo (4 pieces, 3.5 x 4.5 cm, white background color, taken within the past three months)
• Letter of Nomination from faculty (*addressed to Head of Office of International Affairs)
• English language proficiency (Min. Score of TOEFL – ITP=530, iBT 80 or IELTS 6.0)
*)If you are selected as nominated student, you must provide Bank Statement with Deposit of more than USD5,500(for 1 semester applicants)
USD7,500(for 1 year applicants).
1) Submit the aforementioned documents to Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur F-13) for internal review.
2) OIA staffs will evaluate your application.
3) Once you are selected as Nominated Student, you may continue online application to Inha University as for host university selection.
4) FINAL decision from Inha University .
Please send all documents above in 2 COPIES to Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur Block F-13) no later than April 6, 2017.