[Scholarship is offered for this program]
Application Procedure for Kumamoto University（KU）
2016-2017 Short-term Exchange Program
(Undergraduate level, Spring semester 2017)
• Applicants should be non-Japanese full-time undergraduate students at universities that have international student exchange agreement with Kumamoto University (KU).
• Applicants for E Course should be 3rd grade students at the time of apply, in principle.
• Applicants should be physically and emotionally capable of completing their studies.
• Application Form >>> 03-applicationundergraduate
• Letter of Enrolment from faculty
• Letter of Nomination from faculty (Addressed to Head of Office of International Affairs, UGM)
• Letter of Recommendation from academic advisior
• Health Certificate >>> 06-certificate-of-health
• Certificate of Eligibility >>> 04-application-for-coe
• Certificate of Financial Support
• Application for the International House >>> 05-application-for-i-h
• Passport-size Photo (4 pcs, 3×4 cm, white background color, taken within the past six months)
• Colored Copy of passport
• English language proficiency (Min. Score of TOEFL – ITP=530, iBT 8.0 or IELTS 6.0) or Japanese language proficiency (Min. Score of JLPT N2/N3 or CEFR A2/B1)
• Official academic transcript
• Curriculum Vitae
1) Submit the aforementioned documents to Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur F-13) for internal selection.
2) OIA staffs will evaluate your application and make the applicant ranking.
3) Once you are selected as Nominated Student, you may continue register to Kumamoto University as for host university selection.
4) FINAL decision from Kumamoto University.
Please send all documents above in 2 COPIES to Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur Block F-13) no later than November 11, 2016.