Greetings from Hankuk University of Foreign Studies, South Korea!
Hankuk University of Foreign Studies (HUFS) is the birthplace of foreign language education in Korea and teaches 45 languages of Asia, the Middle East and other major regions of the world. HUFS is a specialized university that educates students to become creative experts, international Koreans and independent researchers who will contribute to the development and exchange of culture. HUFS is a co-educational school with around 17,000 undergraduate students in 78 departments within 18 colleges. Developed in conjunction with internationally renowned universities and research institutes, HUFS offers extensive opportunities to help students grow to become internationally competitive individuals.
We are pleased to inform you that the Application for HUFS International Summer Session is now open for Universitas Gadjah Mada students.
For more information, kindly check the following link:
- Vocational School students (SV)
- Undergraduate students (S1)
- Graduate students (S2/S3)
- Curriculum Vitae
- Letter of Enrollment from Faculty
- Letter of Nomination from Faculty (addressed to the Head of Office of International Affairs UGM)
- Official Academic Transcript
- Colored Copy of Passport
- English language proficiency (Min. Score of TOEFL – ITP=550, iBT 80 or IELTS 6.0)
- Confirmation Letter of Participation (download)
- Printed Version of Online Application Form (after nominated)
- Dorm application form and health examination form (dorm applicants only | download)
- Submit the aforementioned documents to the Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur F-13) for internal review.
- OIA staff will evaluate your application.
- Once you are selected as Nominated Student, OIA will send your official nomination to the Hankuk University of Foreign Studies and you may proceed to the online application for host-university selection.
- The FINAL decision from the Hankuk University of Foreign Studies.