VMU is a comprehensive university devoted to excellence in teaching, learning, research, arts, and innovation, fostering critical thinking, imaginative response, and the desire and capacity for lifelong learning of our students who will impact the world, locally and globally.
Vytautas Magnus University (VMU) is pleased to invite our distinguished colleagues from partner Universities to carry out Erasmus+ Teaching and Training Mobilities at VMU from the 24th to the 28th of April, 2023, in Kaunas, Lithuania.
During International Staff Week, participants will get acquainted with VMU, Lithuania, and its culture. Incoming professors will lecture VMU students, and staff members will participate in training and socio-cultural events. Participants will make new contacts, share experiences with their pairs, and enhance cooperation between their home institutions and VMU.
For Staff Teaching Week, please check Subjects Fields to see the complete study fields available.
For Staff Training Week: Full-time staff who is working at the International Affairs unit at UGM
Size of the grant
Lumpsum of 980 EUR for 7 days visit and travel grant of 1500 EUR.
- Curriculum Vitae
- Visit purpose/Mobility Project Plan, which consists of:
- Overall objectives of the mobility
- The added value of mobility (in the context of the modernization and Internationalisation strategies of the institutions involved)
- Activities to be carried out (for Training Mobility) or Content of Teaching Program (for Teaching Mobility), including proposed mobility time.
- Expected outcomes and impact (e.g. on the professional development of the staff member, students, and both institutions)
- Colored copy of passport
- Letter of Nomination from faculty (addressed to Head of Office of International Affairs)
- English language proficiency (TOEFL min. 550, IELTS min. 6.5)
- Submit the aforementioned documents to UGM International Exposure Application Form (http://ugm.id/IntExposureApplication) for internal review no later than January 13, 2023.
- OIA staff will evaluate your application.
- Once you are selected as a nominated candidate, OIA will send your application to VMU.
- The FINAL decision is from VMU.
Please contact us during OIA’s office hours if you have any questions regarding the program.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sync consultation: ugm.id/AppointmentOIAUGM