Burgundy School of Business was founded in 1899 and has since become one of the world’s top teaching and research institutions. It is listed among France’s top 14 business schools and is among the top 1% of all business schools worldwide. They are in the center of Dijon, the former Franche-Comte capital of Burgundy. High-level management programs are available from BSB in the undergraduate, graduate, and MBA levels. Totally in either English or French. In order to provide great content and high-quality instruction, BSB is happy to have over 3000 students, 72 permanent teachers, and 350 expert speakers. Furthermore, BSB provides more than 60 foreign Dual-degree programs and collaborates with 200 significant academic partners in 56 different nations.
We are pleased to inform you that the application for the BSB Exchange Program is now open for Universitas Gadjah Mada students.
- Undergraduate students (S1) or Graduate students (S2/S3)
- Enrolled in Universitas Gadjah Mada during the program
- Be proficient in English (Min, IELTS 6.0 – TOEIC 750 – IBT TOEFL 80 – CEFR B1)
- Letter of Enrollment from Faculty
- Letter of Nomination from Faculty (addressed to the Head of Office of International Affairs UGM)
- Curriculum Vitae
- Motivation Letter
- Copy of a valid passport/ Identity Card
- ID photograph (JPEG format – size not exceeding 200kb)
- Official transcript of records translated into English or French from home University
- List of current courses
- A certified copy of the latest degree awarded(if applicable), translated into French or English
- Proof of a good command of English for students wishing to study in English or French (only for non-English/French native students): please check the language requirements *Double-degree: please check our agreement
- MSc applicants only: Curriculum vitae + Cover letter, in French or English – selective interviews (online) may be organized for MSc applicants prior to admission
- Health-Insurance (optional)
- Submit the aforementioned documents to UGM International Exposure Application Form: http://ugm.id/IntExposureApplication no later than October 20th, 2022 for internal review.
- OIA staff will evaluate your application. Once you are selected as Nominated Applicants, OIA will confirm your official nomination to UC Chile and you may proceed to the online application.
- The FINAL decision is from UC Chile.
- In the meantime, the students are required to keep the hard file of all documents until further notice by the Office of International Affairs.
- In case the faculty could not provide the letter of enrollment and nomination during this period, the official nomination through email from the faculty is acceptable. The official nomination could be delivered to firstname.lastname@example.org (cc to email@example.com).
- Application of outgoing mobility programs for fall semester in AY 2022/2023 will be processed but the implementation/execution will carefully consider the latest development of COVID-19 and government’s regulation.