[This program is self-funded]
The Prince of Songkla University, Thailand and the University of Novi Sad, Serbia are pleased to invite you to participate in the 7th International Bioscience Conference 2018 (IBSC 2018) which will be held during September 17-18, 2018 at Aonang, Krabi, Thailand. We expect over 150 participants from around the globe to share and discuss the multi-aspects of bioscience from basic research leading to advancement of knowledge to industrial research that deals with the development and use of innovative approaches for community, society and industry. We value the development of young minds and thus special efforts will be made to attract as many young scientists as possible, both from developed and developing countries.
We invite all bioscience researchers and students to submit abstracts and join world’s leading researchers as our speakers. The islands, the special events planned and the Conference will certainly be a memorable occasion for you.
Session A: Biodiversity, Environment and Physiology of Living Organisms
Session B: Biotechnology, Bioengineering, Biosensing and Bioinformatics
Session C: Bioactive Natural Products – Biochemistry and Pharmacology
Session D: Agriculture, Food Science and Technology
For more information, please visit www.ibsc2018.com
Abstract/Proceedings Submission: February 15, 2018 – May 15, 2018
Notification of Abstract/Proceedings Acceptance: May 30, 2018
Early bird registration: February 15, 2018 – June 30, 2018
Registration Ends: August 31, 2018
Final Submission (Revised Version): June 15, 2018
Conference Date: September 17-18, 2018
- Curriculum Vitae
- Motivation Letter
- Certificate of Enrollment from faculty
- Official academic transcript
- Letter of Recommendation from academic advisor
- Letter of Nomination issued by Home University
- Colored copy of passport
- Copy student card
- Certificate of Health Insurance (for six months)
- Passport-size photo (4 pieces, 3.5 x 4.5 cm, white background color, taken within the past three months)
- Letter of Nomination from faculty (*addressed to Head of Office of International Affairs)
- English language proficiency (Min. Score of TOEFL – ITP=530, iBT 80 or IELTS 6.0)
- Register yourself at 7th International Bioscience Conference 2018 (IBSC 2018) official website.
- Submit the aforementioned documents to Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur F-13) for internal review.
- OIA staffs will evaluate your application.
- Once you are selected as Nominated Student, you may proceed to do your payment for the registration as host university selection.
- FINAL decision from the committee of IBSC 2018.
Please send all documents above in 2 COPIES to Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur Block F-13) no later than May 2, 2018.