Greetings from Chevening!
Chevening is the UK government’s global scholarship and fellowship programme. Funded by the UK’s Foreign, Commonwealth and Development Office (FCDO) and partner organisations. For 40 years, Chevening has been building a global network of 55,000 alumni who are creating positive change across the world.
We are pleased to inform you that the application for Chevening Scholarship 2024 is now open for Universitas Gadjah Mada students.
Joining Chevening means joining a global leadership network for life. Chevening offers two types of awards:
- Chevening Scholarships: awarded to talented individuals looking to study a fully funded master’s degree at a leading UK university.
- Chevening Fellowships: awarded to mid-career professionals looking to study or undertake a research project or professional placement in the UK.
- Fully funded tuition or programme fees
- Living expenses and return flights to the UK
- Be a citizen of one of the 160+ Chevening-eligible countries or territories.
- Return home for a minimum of two years after completing your master’s degree.
- Have at least two years of work experience.
- Have completed an undergraduate degree that will enable you to apply for a postgraduate course at a UK university.
- Not have previously studied in the UK through a UK Government funded scholarship.
Submit your application at https://chevening.org/apply no later than November 7th, 2023.
If you have any questions regarding this program, you can contact us in OIA’s office hour:
- Whatsapp: +62 812-1888-7818 (WA)
- Email: email@example.com
Virtual consultation: https://ugm.id/AppointmentOIAUGM