Warm greetings from Yeungnam University in South Korea!
Since its foundation in 1947, Yeungnam University has enhanced a reputation as a prestigious university in South Korea, with about 218,000 graduates who have been playing important roles domestically and internationally. Yeungnam University has fostered talents that contribute to the nation’s development based on a foundational philosophy to “create a new history to revive our nation based on a patriotic spirit” for the past 69 years.
We are pleased to inform you that the Application for Yeungnam University Student Exchange Program for Spring 2023 is now open for Universitas Gadjah Mada students.
- 3rd to 6th-semester undergraduate students (S1) or 3rd to 4th-semester graduate students (S2/S3)
- Enrolled in Universitas Gadjah Mada during the program
- Be proficient in English/Korean. No minimum language score.
- Curriculum Vitae
- Motivation Letter
- Official Academic Transcript record (issued in English)
- Study Plan (course list)
- A recommendation letter from an academic supervisor
- Letter of Enrollment from Faculty
- Letter of Nomination from Faculty (addressed to the Head of Office of International Affairs UGM)
- English Language Proficiency Certificate
- Copy of passport photo identification page
- Passport-sized picture
- Confirmation Letter of Participation (download)
- Submit the aforementioned documents to UGM International Exposure Application Form : http://ugm.id/IntExposureApplication no longer than November 15th, 2022 for internal review.
- OIA staff will evaluate your application. Once you are selected as Nominated Applicants, OIA will confirm your official nomination to Yeungnam University and you may proceed to the online application.
- The FINAL decision from Yeungnam University
- The implementation/execution of this program will be carefully reconsidered depends on the latest development of COVID-19 and the government’s regulation
- In the meantime, the students are required to keep the hard file of all documents until further notice by the Office of International Affairs.
- In case the faculty could not provide the letter of enrollment and nomination during this period, the official nomination through email from the faculty is acceptable. The official nomination could be delivered to email@example.com (cc to firstname.lastname@example.org)
If you have any questions regarding this program, you can contact us in OIA’s office hour:
- Email: email@example.com
- Virtual consultation: http://ugm.id/OIAAppointment