Greetings from Global School Empirical Research Methods Ljubljana!
Global School in Empirical Research Methods (GSERM) is high-quality integrated programme, teaching methodology for PhD students, postdocs, researchers from leading universities and professionals from outside academia from all around the world. Programme will help participants in mastering advanced methodological skills that will empower them to conduct cutting-edge academic research.
We are pleased to inform you that the application for Global School in Empirical Research Methods (GSERM) Ljubljana is now open for Universitas Gadjah Mada students.
Courses & General Information
1st Session: 10 – 14 January 2022
2st Session: 17 – 21 January 2022
- Bayesian Data Analyzing
- Qualitative Research Methods & Data Analysis
- Mediation, Moderation and Conditional Process Analysis
|CHF 700||CHF 1,400|
|CHF 1,300||CHF 2,300|
- Copy of valid passport page showing your picture/passport number *
- Curriculum vitae *
- Recent academic transcript *
- Motivation letter in English (Please also sign and attach our Terms and Conditions)
- Terms and Conditions *
- Global School in Empirical Research Methods (GSERM) online courses are intended for PhD students, post-docs, academics and professionals from different areas and all around the world.
- Register via this link no later than 5th of December, 2021.
The FINAL decision of participants is from Global School in Empirical Research Methods (GSERM) online courses. No nomination needed from OIA UGM