Warm greetings from Kansai University
Kansai University was founded as Kansai Law School in November 1886, in the large commercial city of Osaka. Its founders consisted of a dozen people who were judicial officers and businesspersons. Kansai University has seen remarkable development over its many years. Kansai University has 13 faculties, 13 graduate schools, three professional graduate schools, as well as a preparatory course for international students. Over its long history, all those involved in building its institution have had to overcome various hardships to achieve such prestigious standing.
We are pleased to inform you that the Application for Kansai University Engaged/Exchange Online Learning for Fall 2020 is now open for Universitas Gadjah Mada students.
- 3rd to 6th-semester undergraduate students (S1)
- Enrolled in Universitas Gadjah Mada during the program
- Letter of Enrollment from Faculty
- Letter of Nomination from Faculty (addressed to the Head of Office of International Affairs UGM)
- Official Academic Transcript
- Curriculum Vitae
- Motivation Letter
- English language proficiency (Min. Score of TOEFL iBT 88 or IELTS 6.0)
- Other documents that applicants send to Kansai University in the registration form.
If you need a university coordinator or PIC data in the registration form provided by Kansai University, you may fill:
I Made Andi Arsana, Ph.D.
Head of Office of International Affairs, Universitas Gadjah Mada
Bulaksumur Blok F-13, Caturtunggal, Depok, Sleman Yogyakarta 55281
Telp. +622746491927 | email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Register yourselves to Kansai University directly through https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/LXGSD5Z
- Submit the aforementioned documents to UGM International Exposure Application Form: http://ugm.id/IntExposureApplication no later than September 27th, 2020 for internal review.
- OIA staff will evaluate your application. Once you are selected as Nominated Applicants, OIA will confirm your official nomination to Kansai University.
- The FINAL decision from Kansai University.
- In the meantime, the students are required to keep the hard file of all documents until further notice by the Office of International Affairs.
- In case the faculty could not provide the letter of enrollment and nomination during this period, the official nomination through email from the faculty is acceptable. The official nomination could be delivered to email@example.com (cc to firstname.lastname@example.org)