Greetings from Ibaraki University, Japan!
We are pleased to announce that Ibaraki University is inviting students for the 2020 Ibaraki University Exchange Program.
For more information please download the brochure Here
Applicants must meet all of the following conditions
(1) Full-time undergraduate/graduate students
(2) Students who demonstrate academic excellence and personal integrity
(3) Students who do not intend to seek a degree at Ibaraki University
(4) Students who have a definite purpose and plan of study abroad and are expected to obtain benefits through studying in Japan
(5) Students who, while studying at Ibaraki University shall return to home university to continue their studies or to graduate from the home university, as soon as they complete the period of studying at Ibaraki University
Semester Dates and Schedule
|Schedule||1st semester in 2020||2nd semester in 2020|
|Arrival date||April 1 in 2020 (tentative)||September 21 in 2020 (tentative)|
|Orientation||Early April in 2020||Late September in 2020|
|Start of Classes||Early April in 2020||Late September in 2020|
|End of Classes||Early August in 2020||Early February in 2021|
Note: The arrival date is subject to change.
- Application Form download
- Certificate of Enrollment download
- Study Plan download
- Health Certificate download
- Letter of Financial Support download
- Official academic transcript
- A photocopy of the Japanese proficiency certificate
- Letter of Reference
- Curriculum Vitae
- Motivation Letter
- Confirmation Letter of Participation (download)
- Certificate of Enrollment from faculty
- Colored copy of passport
- Passport-size photo (4 pieces, 3.5 x 4.5 cm, white background color, taken within the past three months)
- Letter of Nomination from faculty (*addressed to Head of Office of International Affairs)
- English language proficiency (Min. Score of TOEFL – ITP=530, iBT 80 or IELTS 6.0)
- APPLICATION PROCEDURE
Please send all documents above in 2 hard copies to the Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur Block F-12) and 1 softcopy *(Combined in 1 PDF Format) to email: firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 30 September 2019
- Submit the aforementioned documents to the Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur F-13) for internal review.
- OIA staff will evaluate your application.
- Once you are selected as Nominated Student, OIA will inform you.
- The FINAL decision from the Ibaraki University