[Scholarship is offered for this program]
— Open for undergraduate, master, PhD, and Academic Staff —-
Mevlana Exchange Program is a program which aims the exchange of students and academic staff between the Turkish higher education institutions and higher education institutions of other countries without any geographical constraint. Students may study abroad for one (minimum) or two (maximum) terms and academic staff may lecture abroad from two weeks (minimum) to three months (maximum). Accordingly, students and academic staff from any country may benefit from this program being hosted by Turkish higher education institutions in order to study or lecture.
General Information: 11- Gadjah Mada University
Enrolled in the major of Biology, Agricultural Economics, and Chemical Engineering
The rules of application: The Rules of Application
• Application Form
Student: Candidate Student Application Form
Academic staff: Candidate Academic Staff Application Form
• Curriculum Vitae
• Motivation Letter
• Certificate of Enrollment from faculty
• Official academic transcript
• Letter of Recommendation from academic advisor
• Colored copy of passport
• Passport-size photo (4 pieces, 3.5 x 4.5 cm, white background color, taken within the past three months)
• Letter of Nomination from faculty (*addressed to Head of Office of International Affairs)
• English language proficiency (Min. Score of TOEFL – ITP=530, iBT 80 or IELTS 6.0)
• Turkish Language proficiency (*if any)
1) Submit the aforementioned documents to Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur F-13) for internal review.
2) OIA staffs will evaluate your application.
3) Once you are selected as Nominated Student, OIA will send your application to Selcuk University as for host university selection.
4) FINAL decision from Selcuk University.
Please send all documents above in 2 COPIES to Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur Block F-13) no later than February 19, 2018.