[Scholarship is offered for this program]
— For Graduate Student Only —
For further information, please go to: https://www.fast.kumamoto-u.ac.jp/wp-content/uploads/sites/4/2017/04/Application_Information_for_JASSO_2017.pdf
• Application Form https://www.fast.kumamoto-u.ac.jp/gsst-en/special/ijep_for_jasso/
• Curriculum Vitae
• Motivation Letter
• Certificate of Enrollment from faculty
• Official academic transcript
• Letter of Recommendation from academic advisor
• Colored copy of passport
• Passport-size photo (4 pieces, 3.5 x 4.5 cm, white background color, taken within the past three months)
• Letter of Nomination from faculty (*addressed to Head of Office of International Affairs)
• English language proficiency (Min. Score of TOEFL – ITP=530, iBT 80 or IELTS 6.0)
1) Submit the aforementioned documents to Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur F-13) for internal review.
2) OIA staffs will evaluate your application.
3) Once you are selected as Nominated Student, OIA will send your application to Kumamoto University as for host university selection.
4) FINAL decision from Kumamoto University.
Please send all documents above in 2 COPIES to Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur Block F-13) no later than May 22, 2017.