[This program is self-funded]
Prince of Songkla University (PSU) is pleased to announce the Thai Cultural Camp for overseas students scheduled for three weeks from July 2-22, 2017. The program is specially designed to serve those who are interested in learning more about Thailand, its culture, language, and traditions.
Program description: PSU 2017 Thai Cultural Camp -details
For further information, please visit: http://www.interaffairs.psu.ac.th/camp2017
PLACE AND DATE
July 2-22, 2017
Prince of Songkla University Hat Yai Campus, Songkhla Province, Southern Thailand
Early bird rate: US$ 950 (before the end of March 2017)
Final deadline payment: US$ 1,000 (April 1st and after)
- includes accommodation, local transportation to the field trips and excursions as mentioned in the program, as well as several meals;
- participants are responsible for their own travel expenses from home city to Hat Yai, some meals, international health & accident insurance, and other personal expenses;
- bank transfer fees must be covered by the participant.
Students will be accommodated in on-campus dormitory (two persons per room). Laundry service, restaurants, and mini-mart are available nearby. Campus-wide Wi-Fi internet is also available. The dormitory is very close to main student’s cafeteria, Student Activities Building, as well as the Sport Complex including the Olympic-size swimming pool.
Discount Rate: Invitation letter to 2017 TCC – universities
• Application Form Application Form 2017 TCC – universities
• Curriculum Vitae
• Motivation Letter
• Certificate of Enrollment from faculty
• Official academic transcript
• Letter of Recommendation from academic advisor
• Colored copy of passport
• Passport-size photo (4 pieces, 3.5 x 4.5 cm, white background color, taken within the past three months)
• Letter of Nomination from faculty (*addressed to Head of Office of International Affairs)
• English language proficiency (Min. Score of TOEFL – ITP=530, iBT 80 or IELTS 6.0)
1) Submit the aforementioned documents to Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur F-13) for internal review.
2) OIA staffs will evaluate your application.
3) Once you are selected as Nominated Student, OIA will send your application to Prince of Songkla University as for host university selection.
4) FINAL decision from Prince of Songkla University.
Please send all documents above in 2 COPIES to Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur Block F-13) no later than March 17, 2017.