[Scholarship is offered for this program, when it is available]
KNU is keen to encourage reciprocal student exchange with its partner institutions and thus offers various options for exchange students visiting KNU.
[*Should be prepared in English or Korean]
• Application form >>> 3-knu-application-form
• Certificate of Enrollment from faculty
• Official academic transcript
• Letter of Recommendation from the supervisor from your study field
• Colored Copy of passport
• Letter of self-introduction including study plan
• Digital Passport-size Photo (white background color, in JPG format, taken within the past three months)
• English language proficiency (Min. Score of TOEFL – ITP=530, iBT 8.0 or IELTS 6.0)
• Certificate of Recommendation from faculty (*addressed to Head of Office of International Affairs)
• Curriculum Vitae
1) Submit the aforementioned documents to Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur F-13) for internal selection.
2) OIA staffs will evaluate your application and make the applicant ranking.
3) Once you are selected as Nominated Student, you may continue register to Kangwon National University as for host university selection.
4) FINAL decision from Kangwon National University.
Please send all documents above in 2 COPIES to Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur Block F-13) no later than November 2, 2016.