[This program is self-funded]
The Integrated English Language and Study Abroad Programme allows students to enrol in a pre-sessional English Language course followed by a Study Abroad period. The pre-sessional courses open to Study Abroad students starting in September (Semester 1) begin in April (20-week course), July (10-week course), and August (6-week course); and for students starting in January (Semester 2), October (10-week course).
Deadline for Applications
Our deadline for applications to the Integrated English Language and Study Abroad Programme are:
- April 2017 start (20-week language course): 15th January 2018
- July 2017 start (10-week language course) or August (6-week language course): 31st March 2018
- October 2017 start (10-week language course): 31st July 2018
Language Requirements, Dates and Fees
You can view the Language requirements, tuition fees for the pre-sessional language courses, as well as the exact term dates, from our website.
The name of the course that your students would be enrolled in is ‘Academic English for Undergraduate Studies pre-sessional’.
If you have any questions at all about the information above then please contact me at email@example.com.
• Curriculum Vitae
• Motivation Letter
• Certificate of Enrollment from faculty
• Official academic transcript
• Letter of Recommendation from academic advisor
• Colored copy of passport
• Passport-size photo (4 pieces, 3.5 x 4.5 cm, white background color, taken within the past three months)
• Letter of Nomination from faculty (*addressed to Head of Office of International Affairs)
• English language proficiency (Min. Score of TOEFL iBT 87 or IELTS 6.0)
• Description of the grading system at your home university
• Portfolio of work: Music, Design and Fine Art applicants
*) If you major in Fine Art or Design and wish to take practical or studio-based modules, you must submit a portfolio of your work. It should contain five to ten images of your best work in one file, preferably PDF, and may include descriptions of the pieces.
1) Submit the aforementioned documents to Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur F-13) for internal review.
2) OIA staffs will evaluate your application.
3) Once you are selected as Nominated Student, OIA will send your application to University of Leeds as for host university selection.
4) FINAL decision from University of Leeds.
Please send all documents above in 2 COPIES to Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur Block F-13) no later than December 24, 2017.