Brunel University London is home to 15,000 students from over 100 countries, who work, think and learn together on one campus. Brunel is one of the top 25 universities worldwide founded in the last 50 years. We combine academic rigour with a practical, entrepreneurial and imaginative approach to meet the challenges of the future.
Regional Scholarships for students from Indonesia
Brunel is pleased to announce five new scholarship awards – offering £3000 towards first year’s tuition fees – for students from Indonesia*
To apply for this merit-based scholarship you need to:
• Have an offer for an academic course at Brunel University London, which starts in September 2016
• Complete the online application form by 31 May 2016 12pm GMT on the Brunel International Regional Scholarships 2016 page
If you have not already applied for a course at Brunel, you will need to do this by the 20th of May 2016
*Terms and Conditions apply
Brunel provides a wide range of courses at undergraduate, postgraduate and research level in Business, Engineering, Finance, Accounting, Banking and Investment, Design, Arts, Law, Politics, Education, Economics, Computer Science, Health Care, Social Sciences and much more. A full list of all our courses can be found
A full list of all our courses can be found here.
• Brunel is ranked 1st in London, 3rd in UK and 25th in the World for the top 100 universities founded in the last 50 years (Times Higher Education, 2015).
• Art and Design programmes at Brunel are ranked 5th in UK (The Times Good University Guide 2016).
• Brunel has won Business School of the Year (Times Higher Education, 2013).
• Brunel is 1st in London and 27th in the UK for student experience (THE Student Experience Survey, 2014)
** Applicants may directly fill the online application. Once you are SELECTED, you NEED to inform your personal data to Office of International Affairs UGM (Bulaksumur F-13) .