Ubon Ratchathani University would like to invite two students who are passport-holders from Universitas Gadjah Mada to participate in UBU ASEAN Festival 2015 and lntemational Night organized by the Office of lniemational Relations, Ubon Ratchathani University (UBU), Thailand. For the students, uBU ASEAN Festival 2015 and lntemational Night will be from 22 to 26November 2015 (including traveling days). The two representatives are required to prepare some activities for a full-day cultural exhibition booth at UBU ASEAN Festival 2015, and for the lnternational Night, the students are required to complete a country presentation (five minutes) and a cultural performance (10 minutes).
Please note that UBU will be responsible to the two students for:
1. Air tickets from Yogyakata -Bangkok-ubon Ratchathani and Ubon Ratchathani-Bangkok- Yogyakata (flight tickets booking will be arranged by UBU),
2. Accommodation and meals during the program (22 to 26 November 2015)
Any expenses which are not mentioned above, including health insurance, are the responsibility of the participants.
This is a great opportunity for students to share the culture of lndonesia and leam about the cultures of Thailand and other ASEAN countries.
- Student of Universitas Gadjah Mada
- Certificate of Enrollment from faculty
- Official academic transcript
- English proficiency certificate (TOEFL, IELTS)
- Curriculum Vitae
- Motivation letter
- Letter of recommendation
- Copy of Passport
- Have International Exposure in cultural perfomances, proven with video uploaded in Youtube.
Please send all documents above to Kantor Urusan International UGM (Bulaksumur, F13) no latter than 05th October 2015.