[Scholarship is offered for this program]
– Open for undergraduate, master and doctoral students –
– Credits Transfer System –
The former body of Erasmus+ Exchange program is Erasmus exchange program which is one of most prestigious exchange program in Europe since 1987. After nearly 30 years of implementation, more than 4 million students and staff have benefited from this program. For benefiting the whole world, at the beginning of 2014, ERASMUS program upgraded to ERASMUS+ which combining all the EU’s current schemes for education, training, youth and sport. And beneficial regions covered nearly all over the world, Indonesia is one of the regions included.
Eskişehir Academy of Economic and Commercial Sciences, founded in 1958, is the foundation of Anadolu University. The Academy was replaced by Anadolu University in 1982, which has gained a well-deserved place as a modern, dynamic and innovative institution among the largest universities not only in Turkey, but also in the world. Situated in the center of Eskişehir, which is well-known as a city of science, culture and youth, the two campuses house 17 faculties (undergraduate level) three of which offer distance education, 3 applied schools, one of which is of music and drama, 4 vocational schools (associate level), 9 graduate schools – five of which are graduate and postgraduate level, and 30 research centers.
For further information about Anadolu University: http://anadolu.edu.tr/en
List of departments: anadolu-university-faculties-and-departments
1 Semester ( Autumn Semester or Spring Semester)
2017-2018 academic year approximately between 15th Sept 2017- 10th Jun 2018.
• Travel cost (1.100 €)
• Living expenses (800 €, monthly for 5 months)
• Application Form Student Application Form
• Learning Agreement Learning Agreement-Incoming Student
*) list of course: http://abp.anadolu.edu.tr/en/akademik/lisans
• Colored copy of passport
• Official academic transcript
• Letter of Enrollment from faculty
• Letter of Nomination from faculty (addressed to Head of Office of International Affairs, UGM)
• Letter of Recommendations from academic advisiors
• English Language Proficiency Test Results
• Passport-size Photo (3 pcs, 3×4 cm, white background color, taken within the past three months)
• Curriculum Vitae
• Motivation Letter
1) Submit the aforementioned documents to Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur F-13) for internal selection.
2) OIA staffs will evaluate your application and make the applicant ranking.
3) Once you are selected as Nominated Student, you may continue to fill Online Application Form to Anadolu University as for host university selection.
4) FINAL decision from Anadolu University.
Please send all documents above in 2 COPIES to Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur Block F-13) no later than October 23, 2017.