Kansai University of International Studies (KUIS), the chairman of Asian Cooperative Program (ACP), cordially invites you, the students of ACP Consortium member Universities, the Global Study (Learning) program to be held as follows:
In this training program with the theme,”Safety and relief and Japanese Culture”, you will experience the Japanese traditional culture such as tea Ceremony, flower arrangement and the contemporary culture of manga and anime, as well as the ideas and know-how of disaster prevention and mitigation that Japan has learned from the Great Hanshin-Awaji Earthquake experience.
In addition, you will observe the way of safety and security in daily life in Japan, including food culture while visiting a school, a large-scale customer attracting facility, and an international tourist destination.
- Date : Tuesday, March 8, 2016 to Tuesday March 22,2016
- Venue : Kansai University of International Studies. Miki Campus and Amagasaki Campus.
- Visiting Places : Tourism spots of Kobe and Kyoto, Osaka Universal Studios Japan (USJ), Osamu Tezuka Manga Museum in Takarazuka and others.
- Credits : 2 credits certificate is conferred through the assessment of KUIS standard.
- Participation Fees : 100.000 Japanese yen (Excluding the round airfare between Indonesia and Japan)
- Number of Participants : 20 students in total
Scholarship : scholarship of 80.000 Japanese yen per student is extended (without compensation)
Note : However, that the number of students who can get the scholarship is in principle up to 2 students per University.
- Curriculum Vitae
- Official Academic Transcript (English)
- English proficiency certificate : minimum Score TOEFL (530), iBT (80) or IELTS (6.0)
- Student Enrollment from faculty
- Letter of recommendation from faculty
- Application Form Download: [Short-term Program APPLICATIOM FORM]
Please send all documents above in 2 COPIES to Kantor Urusan International UGM (Bulaksumur, F13) no later than January 15, 2016 on 1 pm.