This summer, the University of Twente will host the second edition of its annual summer school: CuriousU. From 14 August until 23 August 2016, we will offer tracks that make us unique, covering topic that combine high tech with a human touch. Students can take courses on topics such as serious gaming, health, smart cities, entrepreneurship and physics. CuriousU is intended for second-to-last or last year Bachelor’s students and entry level Master’s students. However, it is also open for anyone with a broad interest and a curious mind.
The base fee for attending the summer school is €800. If you register before 17 May, 2016, you will instead pay an early bird fee of €560. The fee includes:
- A stay at the inspirational campus of the University of Twente
- Course participation
- Course materials
- A tent to sleep in (included: air mattress, flashlight, pillow and sleeping bag)
- Food (breakfast, lunch and evening meal)
For those not comfortable sleeping in a tent for a week, we offer different accommodations for additional costs.
Not included in the fee are personal expenses like travel costs (plane ticket, train ticket, etc.), travel insurance and other expenses, as well as accommodation other than a tent. For more details check our terms and conditions.
• Curriculum Vitae
• Motivation Letter
• Official Academic Transcript
• English language proficiency (Min. Score of TOEFL – ITP=530, iBT 8.0 or IELTS 6.0)
• Student Enrollment from faculty
• Letter of Recommendation from faculty and/or supervisior
• Copy of passport
Please send all documents above in 2 COPIES to Kantor Urusan International UGM (Bulaksumur, F13) no later than July 13, 2016.