The camp will be from 5 to 11 June 2016 (including ravel days) and will be held at UBU in Ubon Ratchathani province and in Mukdahan province. The camp will consist of 100 participants from universities in ASEAN countries.
The aims of the camp are to i) improve studens’ English skills, ii) leam and exchange information about the
cultures of ASEAN students, and iii) improve aad srengthen academic co-operation among
universities in ASEAN.
The event will consist of cultural exchange activities, lectures on the ASEAN
community, learning English, and a national performance by the participants from each country
(duration 5 minutes for each performance). Therefore, UBU invites the participants from UGM to
present an Indonesian performance of five minutes duration on the evening of 6 June 2016.
EXPENSES COVERED BY UBU
Please note that UBU will be responsible to the two students for:
l. Air tickets from Yogyakarta – Jakarta – Bangkok – Ubon Ratchathani and Ubon Ratchathani – Bangkok – Jakarta- Yogyakarta (flight bookings will be arranged by UBU).
2. Airport transfer from Ubon Ratchathani airport – UBU and UBU – Ubon Ratchathani airport.
3. Accommodation, travel, and meals during the program (5 to 10 June 2016)
* Any expenses which are NOT mentioned above, including health insurance, are the responsibility of the participants.
PROGRAM SCHEDULE >>>> The 4th Language and Culture Camp 2016
• Curriculum Vitae
• Motivation Letter
• Official Academic Transcript
• English language proficiency (TOEFL – ITP=530, iBT 8.0 or IELTS 6.0)
• Student Enrollment from faculty
• Letter of Recommendation from faculty and/or supervisior
• Copy of passport
• Portfolio of your video of Indonesian Performing Arts (in CD)
Please send all documents above in 2 COPIES to Kantor Urusan International UGM (Bulaksumur, F13) no later than May 5, 2016.