[Scholarship is offered for this program]
—For UGM Lecturer only—
Scholarships by Sirindhorn Technology Scholarship Fund are available for excellent students from reputable universities of any foreign country to study in a master’s or a doctoral degree program at Sirindhorn International Institute of Technology (SIIT), Thammasat University, Thailand.
For further information, please visit: http://www.siit.tu.ac.th/admission.php?sid=17&ssid=70
Program Brochure: EFS Announcement 1_2017
„h Biochemical Engineering/ Biochemistry ¡´ Environmental Engineering/ Science/ Technology/ Management
„h Chemical Engineering/ Chemistry ¡´ Industrial Engineering
„h Civil Engineering ¡´ Information Technology
„h Computer Engineering/ Science ¡´ Logistics and Supply Chain Systems Engineering
„h Electronics and Communication Engineering ¡´ Management Technology
¡´ Energy Technology/ Management ¡´ Materials Engineering/ Science/ Technology
„h Engineering Management ¡´ Mechanical Engineering
Start on August 2017
1. Full tuition and educational support fees (full thesis support)
2. Living allowance of 10,500 Baht per month.
3. Round trip economy travel expenses, the most direct route to and from Thailand and the recipient’s home country (actual expense, but not over 20,000 Baht)
4. Miscellaneous expenses such as visa fees, airport taxes, etc. (actual expenses, but not over 10,000 Baht)
5. Health and accident insurance during the period of scholarship in Thailand
Please refer to: http://www.siit.tu.ac.th/admission.php?sid=17&ssid=70
1) Submit the aforementioned documents to Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur F-13) for internal review.
2) OIA staffs will evaluate your application.
3) Once you are selected as Nominated Student, you may continue online application to Thammasat University as for host university selection.
4) FINAL decision from Thammasat University.
Please send all documents above in 2 COPIES to Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur Block F-13) no later than April 13, 2017.