[Scholarship offered for this program]
— For UGM Lecturer only —
SHAPE SEA is pleased to call for participants to the Lecturer Training on Teaching Human Rights. The training will develop lecturer skills and knowledge for teaching human rights at the undergraduate and graduate level.
The objectives are:
• Improve lecturer knowledge on fundamental concepts and theories, standards and protection of human rights
• Develop skills for teaching human rights in the university
• Introduce lecturers to textbooks and other resources for teaching human rights
• Outline methods of assessment and evaluation of students of human rights
Please refer to program brochure.
Scholarships to cover tuition fee, airfare (economy flights), accommodation and food will be provided.
1. Application Form Application form-Lecturer training on HR-final
2. A letter of endorsement from your university
*) The letter should explain how the applicant’s participation in the program fits into the School/Faculty/University priorities in terms of teaching human rights. This should be written by your course director, Chair, or Dean. (maximum one page)
1) Submit the aforementioned documents to Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur F-13) for internal review.
2) OIA staffs will evaluate your application.
3) Once you are selected as Nominated participant, OIA will send your document to SHAPE-SEA as for final selection.
4) FINAL decision from SHAPE-SEA.
Please send all documents above in 2 COPIES to Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur Block F-13) no later than February 20, 2017.