[Scholarship is offered for this program]
• Application form >>> 2-tku-application-form-for-exchange-students
• Letter of Enrollment from faculty
• Letter of Nomination from faculty (*addressed to Head of Office of International Affairs, UGM)
• Official academic transcript
• 2 Letters of Recommendation from academic advisors
• Study Plan (Motivation Letter)
• Curriculum Vitaé/ Resumé
• Colored copy of passport
• Passport-size Photo (3 pcs, 3.5 x4.5 cm, white background color, taken within the past three months)
• TKU Consent to provide data >>> 3-tku-consent-to-provide-personal-data
• Application for Dormitory (*optional) >>> 4-dormitory-application-form-2017
• Application for Scholarship (*optional) >>> 5-application-form_tku-incoming-exchange-students-scholarship-for-the-semester-of-2017
• English language proficiency (Min. Score of TOEFL – ITP=530, iBT 8.0 or IELTS 6.0)
1) Submit the aforementioned documents to Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur F-13) for internal selection.
2) OIA staffs will evaluate your application and make the applicant ranking.
3) Once you are selected as Nominated Student, you may continue register to TKU as for host university selection.
4) FINAL decision from TKU.
Please send all documents above in 2 COPIES to Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur Block F-13) no later than November 15, 2016.