[This program is self-funded]
— For graduate student only —
Students from partner institutions are eligible to apply to the exchange programme for one or two semesters. Prior to submitting their applications, students are nominated from their home universities.
The Graduate Institute is an institution of research and higher education (Master and PhD). Selective and cosmopolitan, it is located in the heart of International Geneva and specialises in the study of the major global, international and transnational challenges facing the contemporary world.
For further information, please go to: http://graduateinstitute.ch/home/study/online-and-non-degree-programmes/exchanges/incoming-students.html
Program sheet: Exchange_Programme_Information_Sheet_2017-2018
- Anthropology & Sociology of Development
- Development Economics (PhD only)
- International Economics
- International History
- International Law
- International Relations/Political Science
- International Affairs (MA only)
- Development Studies (MA only)
• Curriculum Vitae
• Motivation Letter
• Certificate of Enrollment from faculty
• Official academic transcript
• Letter of Recommendation from academic advisor
• Colored copy of passport
• Passport-size photo (4 pieces, 3.5 x 4.5 cm, white background color, taken within the past three months)
• Letter of Nomination from faculty (*addressed to Head of Office of International Affairs)
• English language proficiency (Min. Score of TOEFL iBT 100 or IELTS 7.0)
1) Submit the aforementioned documents to Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur F-13) for internal review.
2) OIA staffs will evaluate your application.
3) Once you are selected as Nominated Student, OIA will send your application to The Graduate Institute of Geneva as for host university selection.
4) FINAL decision from The Graduate Institute of Geneva.
Please send all documents above in 2 COPIES to Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur Block F-13) no later than October 17, 2017.