[Scholarship is offered for this program]
The Graduate Institute is an institution of research and higher education (Master and PhD). Selective and cosmopolitan, it is located in the heart of International Geneva and specialises in the study of the major global, international and transnational challenges facing the contemporary world.
MASTER and DOCTORAL Students from partner institutions are eligible to apply to the exchange programme for one or two semesters. Prior to submitting their applications, students are nominated from their home universities.
Why participate in the Graduate Institute’s exchange programme?
◊ The Graduate Institute’s longstanding reputation in international study (1927)
◊ A cosmopolitan student body with more than 100 nationalities represented
◊ Small class sizes and international faculty
◊ Guest speakers from NGO’s, international organisations and multinational companies
◊ A bilingual English/French environment
◊ A safe and lively international city, Geneva
◊ A dynamic research community
Fields of Study
◊ Development Economics (PhD only)
Universitas Gadjah Mada-Graduate Institute scholarship
The information is posted on their website (scholarships for students from partner universities): http://graduateinstitute.ch/sc
• Motivation Letter
• Official Academic Transcript (in English)
• Certificate of Enrollment from faculty
• Passport-size Photo
• Copy of passport
• Curriculum Vitae
• English language proficiency (Min. Score of TOEFL – ITP=530, iBT 80 or IELTS 6.0)
• Letter of Recommendation from Academic Supervisor
• Copy of Bachelor Certificate
Website >>> http://graduateinstitute.ch/home/study/programmes/exchanges/incoming-students.html
1) Submit the aforementioned documents to Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur F-13) for internal selection.
2) OIA staffs will evaluate your application and make the applicant ranking.
3) Once you are selected as Nominated Student, you may continue register to IHEID as for host university selection.
4) FINAL decision from IHEID.
Please send all documents above in 2 COPIES to Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur Block F-13) no later than December 30, 2016.