JOIN THE IQS SUMMER PROGRAMS
A unique opportunity to improve your knowledge and expand your global vision of the world in one of the most fascinating European cities, Barcelona, through two different programs, one focused on International Business and the other on Nanotechnology.
These programs offer you:
• a solid understanding of the culture and cosmopolitan atmosphere of Barcelona
• better networking and cross-cultural socialization
• learning opportunities through practical activities: business cases + company visits
• the chance to share an amazing experience with international students from all around the world
• a way to enhance your professional career
GET TO KNOW US
IQS is a Higher Education Center founded by the Society of Jesus, with over one hundred years of experience. IQS is a founder member of Universitat Ramon Llull. IQS has two Schools: IQS School of Engineering, where Scientific and Technical studies are taught, and IQS School of Management, where Business and Economic studies are taught.
July 4th to July 22nd 2016
Program Brochure >>> IQS SUMMER PROGRAM 2016
Program 1 : International Business
Program 2 : Nanotechnology
Both programs have a module of CROSS-CULTURAL MANAGEMENT WITH A GLOBAL PERSPECTIVE. The aim of this module is to increase the awareness of the impact of national cultures on business, to provide the students with theoretical and practical tools and to make the students more aware of their own personal orientations.
€2300 for 3 weeks (July 4th – July 22nd, 2016) includes all in-class teaching, all course materials, official transcript in ECTS, company and cultural visits, welcome lunch and closing ceremony cocktail.
Accommodation, visa, insurance, travel expenses and meals are excluded.
Early‐bird: €2010 for applications completed before 10th April.
* * * *
As a valued partner, we offer all students at UGM an exclusive 55% discount on course fees.
The regular fees are EUR2300 but for UGM students this first year we are offering a reduced rate: 955EUR (course: EUR805 + EUR150 administration fee).
* * * *
- Application Form IQS SUMMER SCHOOL
- Student Enrollment from faculty
- Letter of Nomination from faculty
- Academic Transcript
- Curriculum Vitae
- English proficiency certificate: TOEFL-PBT: 550, TOEFL-iBT: 79, IELTS: 6.0.
- Copy of Passport
Please send 2 copies of all documents above to Kantor Urusan International UGM (Bulaksumur, F13) no later than : 10 May 2016.
EXTENDED >>> until May 31st, 2016