SNU Exchange Program is for students in SNU’s partner universities who wish to study at SNU for one or two semesters and transfer credits to their home institution. The first official student exchange program was launched in 1995 with the University of Tokyo, and the number of institutions that have agreed to the student exchange program has increased to 221 institutions all over the world. To be an exchange student, candidates must be officially nominated by their home institution and pay the tuition fees to their home institution.
1) Submit the aforementioned documents to Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur F-13) for internal selection.
2) OIA staffs will evaluate your application and make the applicant ranking.
3) Once you are selected as Nominated Student, you may continue to do online registration to SNU for host university selection.
4) FINAL decision from SNU.
• A Statement of Purpose (Please use letter size paper 8½″ x 11″) (in English or in Korean).
• A Letter of Recommendation from two of your professors. Please use the SNU letter of recommendation form. One letter of the Recommendation must be written by a university professor at the current school which the applicant is attending. *click here >>> SNU Recommendation Form
• Official University Transcript
• A Certificate of Enrollment from the current faculty you are attending
• A copy of applicant’s passport
• Curriculum Vitae
• English language proficiency (Min. Score of TOEFL – ITP=530, iBT 8.0 or IELTS 6.0)
• Passport Photo
• Only for Fine Arts, Music, and Physical Education applicants: Photographs of works/recording of performances
Further Information :
* Please also note that to apply for the College of Business Administration, GPA more than 83 out of total score 100 is required. If the score, more than 83, is not written on the official transcript clearly, applicant’s home university should provide a confirmation letter through email or post.
** Priority course registration for the business administration courses listed on the attached “College of Business Administration_Requisite Subject for Major” will be given to the regular degree seeking students. Exchange students who are admitted to the department may only be able to take the course if there are seats available. However, as the listed courses are mandatory courses for degree seeking students, in order to graduate, normally all seats are taken by regular students in the early registration stage.
Please send all documents above in 2 COPIES to Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur Block F-13) no later than October 14, 2016.