[Scholarship Offered for this program]
Kongju National University was originally established as a Provincial Teachers College in 1948, but quickly grew after it was designated as a university in 1991. The University now consists of three specialized campuses in Gongju, Yesan and Cheonan, which together are referred to as KNU Tri-Campus, and it has six colleges and a graduate school, and six professional schools, comprising more than 22,000 students in total.
Though NIIED, the department of the Ministry of Education in Korea who sponsors GKS, the Office of International Affairs in Kongju National University would like to offer GKS scholarship to study in Kongju National University.
Further Information about GKS: http://www.niied.go.kr/eng/contents.do?contentsNo=79&menuNo=350
List of Departments : http://english.kongju.ac.kr:8090/academics/undergraduate.jsp#null
• Application Form exchange_student_applicationknu
• Student Information student-informationgks2017
• Motivation Letter
• Letter of Enrollment from faculty
• Letter of Nomination from faculty (*addressed to Head of Office of International Affairs)
• Letter of Recommendation from academic advisor
• Official academic transcript
• Curriculum Vitae
• Colored copy of passport
• Passport-size photo (4 pieces, white background color, taken within the past three months)
• English language proficiency (Min. Score of TOEFL – ITP=530, IELTS 6.0 or iBT 80)
• Korea language proficiency (*if any)
1) Submit the aforementioned documents to Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur F-13) for internal review.
2) OIA staffs will evaluate your application.
3) Once you are selected as Nominated Student, OIA will send your application to Kongju National University as for host university selection.
4) FINAL decision from Kongju National University.
Please send all documents above in 2 COPIES to Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur Block F-13) no later than December 01, 2016.